So these photos are getting harder by the month…
One of many outtakes:
Chloe is such a busy, fun girl these days (read: trouble) – she loves to get into anything and everything and bug Avery by taking/touching “her” things then racing off with them – typical little sister 😉
- Taking Avery’s things and either hiding them or crawling away with them which annoys Avery to no end
- FOOD – her favourites are Cheerios and peanut butter toast
- Standing up
- Books (mainly so she can try and rip them all)
This is how you will find her all the time, either trying to stand up at our legs or wanting up in hopes you have food for her.
- Not having food and/or waiting for food
- She is starting to go into the not wanting to get dressed/changed stage
This age is so easy, they love food and eat it all so no complaints! She has favourites and things she does not love but still eats it all. She gets bottles every three hours plus three meals a day and a snack or two usually.
Not too much change, she goes to bed at 7:30pm and sleeps until 6-6:30am. She has 2-3 naps a day all varying from 30 minutes to over two hours sometimes.
- Consistently crawling on all 4’s now and in some weird crab like crawl.
- Crawling up the stairs
- Standing unassisted
- 4 teeth (not really a milestone)
I have said it a lot but we are so proud of this girl as she rocked her first month in dayhome, she transitioned without any problems or tears and loves going there.
I am still in shock that she is a year in less than two months now! How?!