Our week was full of sun – again! I have tried to take advantage of the nice weather spending all the time I can outside.
- Playing outside in the sun:
- Evening runs, Avery now wants to come with me all the time, on the bright side, she is a pretty good photographer:
- Chloe is walking almost all the time!
- I broke out my all-time favourite dress. I paid $5 for this 5 years ago at a garage sale (it was brand new!), and have worn it through both my pregnancies too:
- Goodies from Live Clean, more on these later!
Onto meal planning. I have to admit here that I am struggling with suppers these days, with the nice weather I want BBQ and salads but that is not always stuff the girls will eat. At the same time I refuse to make them different meals than what we eat.
Saturday – Chicken Fajitas
Sunday – Mother’s Day picnic – as long as the weather cooperates!
Monday – Balsamic Penne Pasta with Tomatoes and Asparagus –diethood
Tuesday – Curry Rice Bowls
Wednesday – Greek Chicken Kabobs & pita bread – Cooking Classy
Thursday – Thai Chicken Naan Pizza – Cookin’ Canuck
Friday – Smokies & Whole Foods Copycat Quinoa Salad – Damn Delicious
Our weekend is pretty full, a Mothers Day walk/run, a Coscto trip, garden work and hopefully a picnic for Mothers Day 🙂 Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!