There might not be any white stuff outside yet but we are already dreaming of Christmas 😉 Which means it is time to talk about the Canadian (blogger and more!) Christmas swap. Leigh and I are excited to be hosting it for the 6th year in a row!
We love how excited people get about it and how people come back each year to participate. Plus, it’s a fun way to “meet” new people and of course get an exciting ornament and package in the mail.
Previously we only had this open to bloggers but have decided to open it up to all social media people – having a blog is a bonus!
Here are the details – read carefully please!
- You must be willing to share the package you receive on your blog and/or social media. If possible please use the hashtag #canadianbloggerchristmas on Instgram so we can all check out the photos posted there.
- Leave a comment on this post or (Leighs’s) by November 3, 2017 if you want to participate
- You will have to spend $20 (before shipping) on the package
- The package must include an ornament. You are more than welcome to add anything else you want to the package.
Other important dates to keep in mind
- Partners will be announced on both of our blogs the week of November 6 – 10th, 2017. You will also receive an email with your partners information from Leigh or I.
- Packages must be mailed out by Friday December 1, 2017.
- The link up will be posted on our blogs on December 13, 2017.
If you have any questions please let us know!