Before I talk about my planned post for today, I need to acknowledge what happened in Ottawa yesterday. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected. To think of these things happening in our own country is terrifying. To all the first responders and military personnel – thank you, you put your lives on the line daily to protect us.
It’s that time of year ladies and gents! Christmas is quickly approaching, which means the Canadian blogger Christmas swap is right around the corner. Leigh and I have had great success for the past 3 years doing this, so it’s back for another year! Plus, it’s a fabulous way to find new Canadian blogs to read.
Last year, we changed the format of the swap to be ornaments which went over really well with everyone. We decided that this year will be ornaments again
- You must have an active blog and be willing to share your package on your blog once you have received it.
- Must be a Canadian blogger (sorry friends from the States!)
- Leave a comment telling me (with your email address or ensuring it’s linked to your blog) that you are interested in participating
- Please let us know by November 7th if you are wanting to participate
- You will only have to spend $20 before shipping on the package
Once we have the final numbers, we will match everyone up and send out the information accordingly. Please let myself or Leigh know if there are any questions 🙂
Can you all believe that is is already this time of the year?! I cannot.