Hey! Thank you for all the congrats, comments on here, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I honestly am not sure I can respond to everyone’s kind words it is so awesome to know how many people already think this little gal is pretty awesome..
As you can all probably guess the past week has been a complete blur, completely crazy but we are head over heels in love and so happy with our little family.
I am working on a birth story to have up this week but I will warn you first, it is no short story lasting about 68 hours total. But with the best ending ever.
In the mean time I will leave you with a photo bomb, which is only a fraction of the photos we’ve taken of Miss Avery in the past week…
What else is new?
– We have had Avery out and about, to Costco, both our works, the mall, out for brunch (my brother turned 24 three days after Avery was born) – yes, we are crazy but she is such a great baby we figure why not.
– She sleeps like a champ at night, almost too good which makes night time feeding almost impossible.
– Her cranky time is anywhere from 5pm to 11pm.
– I am doing good, the recovery has been really good and since I have nothing to compare it to I am a happy camper.
– We LOVE visitors, in case anyone was wondering
– We had a massive snow storm this weekend so took advantage of it and had some down time at home.
Hopefully I can get back into a groove soon here with posting, so in the mean time sorry I might be more absent than usual!