Over two weeks into the new year and I have yet to think much about this year. I always like to think of the year ahead and what I want to accomplish but it seems to be a struggle right now.
I am not sure if this is because I have my eyes set on one goal right now and cannot look past it or I am just in the “depths” of life and not thinking enough about it. So this post might be way more random than usual but here it is.
In 2018 I want to:
- Run my second marathon
- PR at my second marathon
- Plan less – I shudder at just typing this!
- Race lots, family races, fun runs, obstacle races, a half marathon…
- Go on a family overnight camping trip
- Explore more as a family
- Be less rushed
- Have more dates with Chad
- Go on a girls trip
- Have more one on one time with the girls seperately
- Limit social media time
- Plan a trip (or go?!) to Disneyland
I guess at the end of the day I actually just want to spend 2018 with family & friends and truly enjoying that time. I have slowly started to embrace quiet days/hours (and hectic ones) which can be a struggle for me (hello type A!) so I want to continue on that path throughout the year 🙂